To place an order for your copy of this 4.5″ by 8.5″, 59 page printed book, send a check in the amount of $16.00 (US) to the following address
899 N. Via Del Sol.
Washington, Utah 84780
Include your return address with a check for the number of copies you are ordering. Your copy or copies will be sent to you by US Mail. You should receive them shortly after we receive your check.
The Book Includes
- Lucca’s rise before the Roman Empire
- The story of the famous “Volto Santo”
- Records the times of famine and plague
- Covers the years of wars between the rising Italian cities
- Examines the Lutheran influence on the Catholic culture
- Describes the contributions of Napoleon
- History of the famous towers and walls of the city